Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Moscow School of Management

Like most professionals, I imagine, past the first flush of youth - and I'm well past mine ! - I contemplate from time to time the prospect of embarking upon a major personal education or training project. However, this prospect soon recedes as I could never be persuaded to take out a large loan for this purpose, and now it is very unlikely that such a loan would available anyway.
Nevertheless, spotting an advertisement in The Financial Times the other day for "The Moscow School of Management", my dream of an educational enterprise was momentarily revived when the thought crossed my mind that I might secure sponsorship from some wealthy Russian oligarch for this purpose. Although they to, I understand, are falling upon hard times.

I have, in the meantime, consoled myself by writing a post entitled "How too much 'Construction' led to "Meltdown'" at my Social Limits to Growth/De-constructing the New Labour Project Blog : http://limits-2-growth.blogspot.com/ in an attempt to expand not only my own intellectual horizons, but those of a few other people too !

No comments: