Saturday, April 10, 2010

My Image Problem...& That Of Others

Like quite a number of other Blogger.com users, I have found that the images have mysteriously disappeared from my posts.

However, after "reading" yesterday's Guardian newspaper - a rare occurrence these days - I have to confess that this personal image problem may be just the right reminder that image is too much relied upon these days. For amidst a display of pictures recalling "Hello" Magazine, was poor Samantha Cameron on the political campaign trail being railed for her unsartorial attire.

So, dear readers, there won't be any more image-bearing posts from me for the time being, I shall, instead, focus on content !

Nevertheless, for those who like pictures, my other blog http://janetmackinnon.wordpress.com/ still has these !

No comments: